Re: IDEA: gmc and .xvpics

||   >   What   about   using  the   .xvpics   files   when   displaying
image-directories
||  >  in gmc?  gimp  (guash)  can generate  it  (it  will be  very  low
quality, but
|| >  it can  do this). gimp  is also  part of the  gnome, that's  why I
think
|| > this would not be wrong...
|| Can you describe what the format for .xvpics is?

As I  saw in the source  file (gimp-plugins-unstable/xvthumb/xvthumb.c),
it  is a  simple  uncompressed small  picture. This  format  is used  by
gimp, guash (Gimp Users Another SHell), and XV).
I think  this could be  godd, if  it would be  adopted not only  by gmc,
but by ee also. I think ee's thumbnail-generation is quite slow...

dLux
--
This message is READ-ONLY