New RPMs for Gnome 0.99.5?

Anyone have any idea when new RPMs for Gnome 0.99.5 will be released? Many of
us have used RPMs for installation on Red Hat and other RPM-compatible
distributions up until now and would like to be able to be able to install the
newest release from RPMs as well. I myself am having difficulties with Gnome
0.99.4 that I am hoping have been fixed in the 0.99.5 release but am stilll
waiting to see RPMs as I'm sure others are.

Thanks,
Joseph