Re: Hard to read leftmost chars in gnome-terminal

> Let me try to shed light on the situation.  The zvt widget appears to
> have a 1-pixel border on its interior.  In addition, gnome-terminal
> seems to have a 1-pixel black border surrounding the zvt widget.

This last 1-pixel black border is provided by some sort of
frame/container.  Do not know who put this on ;-)

But the 1-pixel with the background color you see is actually put
there by gnome-terminal (I added this extra spacing and I keep the
colors of this extra space and the zvt in sync).

So, you guys want more padding on that?

mguel.