Re: [Re: I cannot get gnome-core to compile all applets.]

Sri Ramkrishna <sri@aracnet.com> writes:

> > >Is /usr/local/bin in your PATH and did you remove config.cache before
> > >running autogen.sh ?
> > >

> > 	Martin, I do have /usr/bin and /usr/local/bin in my PATH.
> > 	I have a script I have written that runs autogen.sh in each
> > 	Gnome subdirectory in the prescribed compilation order.
> > 	After each execution of autogen.sh, I run:
>
> do a 'which gtop-config' and see which one it's grabbing.  Perhaps you
> have a gtop-config installed in /usr/bin?

Well, it's called libgtop-config ...

You can also do a `libgtop-config --version' to make sure it really prints
out 0.99.3.

Also, you should probably run a `make distclean' instead of a `make clean'
and then run the autogen.sh again - this will remove the config.cache as
well.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/