Re: [rms gnu org: Why you shouldn't use the Library GPL for your next library]

> I do hope that this does not change GNOME's use of the LGPL.  As I recall,
> the use of the LGPL in favor of the GPL was for the reasons that Stallman

I don't think Miguel was implying we should change gnome-libs to GPL.  He was
just forwarding it to the appropriate forums as per RMS's request. :)

Besides, I think that changing the license to GPL would legally require
everyone who has copyrighted code in gnome-libs to agree to it.  And ethically,
I'd say it would require everyone in the AUTHORS file (and perhaps even anyone
who has submitted code) to agree to it, and I don't see that happening.

That said, who _does_ have copyrighted code in gnome-libs?

Jason.