Date selection bug with Gnome Calendar

Latest stuff from jimpick, gtk/glib 1.1.14, Slack 3.6, Linux 2.2.1.

When I try to select the date in gnomecal by double-clicking the mouse,
the date is always set to one day prior to the date I want.  For
example, if I double-click on February 2, the date is set to February
1.  In addition, the date that was clicked (February 2) is outlined,
while the date which is actually selected (February 1) is highlighted
with a solid background.

I have been seeing this behavior ever since I started using gnome many
months ago.

-jwb
--
Jeffrey W. Baker