enlightenment keybindings don't work on Solaris 2.6

So, it would seem after some investigation that the enlightenment
keybindings don't work on Solaris 2.6, sun4m, PC-style keyboard.  This
doesn't seem too implausible, but how do I go about figuring out why and
how to fix it.

So, say I wanted to test or change the ALT-CTRL sequence with relation to
the "definitions" and "keybindings.cfg" files.  What are the meanings in
those files?  definitions has:

#define __CTRL_ALT 910

What does that mean?  How can I test my CTRL-ALT to see if it's the same,
or what value it is to fix the definitions?  Or maybe it needs fixing
elsewhere.

Thanx,
b.

--