Re: *** needing Autoconf-2.13*.rpm ****

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Matt Lemsing wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I am trying to get CVS Gnome working and especially CVS themes. To this end,
> CVS glib asks for autoconf 2.13 or greater, yet i CANT get the tarball to
> install. Can someone tell me if they have found a RPM file somwhere??

Sure, you can get it at:
  ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/contrib/noarch/noarch/autoconf-2.13-1.noarch.rpm

> plese help before i loose all my hair.

Get rpmfind from rufus.w3.org.  It's a very useful tool for finding such
things.  All I needed to do was type
  $ rpmfind autoconf-2.13

It found it and asked if I wanted it to download it for me automatically.
If it needed dependancies I didn't have, it would recommend those as well.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef