Re: wmG=Good window manager

> I'd love to try it out, but I've tried downloading it 4 times over
> several releases (3 from my Linux box, one today from HPUX), and every
> time gunzip can't find the end of the file, indicating a corrupt file.
> Has anyone else had this problem?
>
> Dan

Had this problem too, but compiling it like this doesn't show any files
missing. I had this also at one time when creating archives with 'tar
-czv ... > ...' looks like a problem with the internal pipes, but the
archives work just fine.

--
Geert Bevin - gbevin@thunderstorms.org
Montenegrostraat 11      1060 Brussels