RE:Suggestion

I can't believe that we are having this big discussion on this
list because a person is lazy. And, as with most lazy people, he wants
everyone to change how they do things (adding the [gnome] to the subject line ourselves or having it added to the list name) rather than doing something about it on his own ("you mean I have to read what the message is about?") Can we go back to a discussion on gnome? Please?

David

------
Do you do Linux? :)