Panel bg

I made a panel bg and desktop bg, maybe you would like them. They look like
rugged paint, of many hues of green (wierd, but if ppl like Propaganda ones,
why not these too?). Applied as tiles, btw.

I did them for myself, ( ;P "story follows:") first desktop (256 * 256),
then a bigger for desktop (512 * 512) and the old desktop became the panel
one after increasing brightness. With autohide on, they mix well (panels
look like a more important place of the screen, with a bit different
pattern, maybe a bit like glass distortion).

They are part of my future desktop config (I have to do a E Theme and change
GTK+ Metal colors from gray and violet to greenish, for the moment just a
fast CleanBig -> CleanBigGreen temp hack).

Interested? Web or mail? 600KB total, PNG 24 bit (JPEG better?). GPL
license, of course.

GSR