Re: Sigh....

Sydney Weidman wrote:

> Daniel Weber wrote:
> >
> > So I've been having a lot of luck with gnome lately, cruising along.
> > Until yesterday when my fiance and I decided to work on a budget.  So I
>
> [snip]
>

> > Of course I still can't play two games of freecell in a row either b/c
> > it segfaults.  Sigh...
> >
> > Sure isn't the best way to impress your fiance with linux and
> > gnome......
> >
> [snip]
>
> The freecell problem is fixed in the newest version of the GNOME RPMS. I
> can now waste even more time than I did before... :-)
>
> Cheers!
> Syd.

What a differance a day makes :-)
Today I downloaded the latest gnome-core, gnome-libs, gnome-games, etc and
installed them with only a minor stroke (someday I swear I'll figure out rpm
updates, dammit).  I then downloaded the source to gnome-print and got that
compiled with only another small stroke (mental note to self - never install
rpms and source and always put things in the proper prefix).  Now gnumeric
runs, the calculator correctly inputs only one digit, freecell has let me
win 5 in a row and life is good......

Thanks .... :-)