Re: GCC 2.95 & GNOME Apps

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Very few people are using 2.95, thus you're finding bugs. We do want to
> work with that compiler, so if you want to use it now, please submit
> gnome-libs patches. Otherwise, we'll fix it when we upgrade to that
> compiler. :-)

as a FYI - my 6.0 machine is using 2.95 only,and I have compiled a
number of gnome packages without error (gnome-libs, gnome-core,
control-panel, etc...)  I haven't seemed to run into any problems yet.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
gandalf@pobox.com       gandalf@darkcorner.net

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.