Imlib trouble

Hi all,

I haven't found an Imlib mailing list, so I hope this is the appropriate place
to post my question.

I am writing a screen capture utility which uses ImageMagick to perform the
screen capture and Imlib (Version 1.9.4 from Rasterman's download area) to
render the capture into a GTK window. Everything works fine and dandy, except
for one thing. When the user takes a screen capture and saves the file to a
temporary file, say /tmp/capture_1000.pnm, Imlib is able to load this file just
fine. However, if the image is less than about 200 pixels wide, and the user
takes another screen capture and saves it as the same file name, the
gdk_imlib_load_image call returns the old image rather than the new one!

Am I missing a step somewhere, or should I report this as a bug in Imlib?

Thanks,
--Arthur