Re: Folder Icons

Steve Homer wrote:

> So long as we keep the fallback icon, this is a pretty good idea.

A better idea, IMHO would be to allow users to specify any icon for any
file or folder. This way users don't need to mess with hidden files, or
scattering .icon files all about or anything similar, they just
right-click on the folder, go to "Set Icon" (or what have you), and
select the icon they want.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill