Media: Another short comparisson bettween KDE and GNOME

Just found out a small comparisson(typo?) bettwen you know who.
The author says that GNOME is more of a work in progress than KDE is, but that
he found the themes way cool(he says his son said it, but you know that's what
he's thinking also:)) and found himself more time in it than in KDE.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/99aug/9908linuxside.htm

P.S.-I know there is already a lot of themes, but only really a few are
good/enjoyable (6,7?), be them Enlightenment or GTK ones.
I think the main reason on the lack of many good themes is there isn't some kind
of tutorial on how to make them, neither there is much publicity for them.

Publicity for the graphical/designer guy who could do
some very cool themes, but also to the normal potential user. I only found about
themes in GNOME, after installing it by myself, a few months back. Sure, it was
a pleasant surprise, but many people are still tied to the "one look" desktop,
and don't have any idea such a thing as what you did is possible. They woul
d come runingif they knew.
Maybe also putting more recent screenshots in the Gnome page would help:)

Eduardo

POLI:Projecto Português de Documentação do Linux
http://www.poli.org