Shortcuts (keybindings) under Enlightenement

Hell-

My current system is `Raw Hide 1.3.4' which includes
enlightenment-0.15.5-14

I've found that several of the enlightenment keybindings mask some
standard and frequently used Emacs keybindings.  Changing or deleting
these in the enlightenment shortcuts configuration panel has no
effect.  I think I know why.

Looking at:

    /usr/share/enlightenment/config/keybindings.cfg

There are a set of bindings starting here:
    /*
     * These keybindings cant be edited because they aren't called "KEYBINDINGS" thus
     * they also can never be lost or accidentally deleted by users
     */
    __ACLASS __BGN
      __NAME KEYBINDINGS_UNCHANGABLE

I have my `Alt' key bound to `Meta' for emacs, so the following
keys defined under `KEYBINDINGS_UNCHANGABLE' are causing me problems:

                Emacs                       Enlightenment
      M-C-d     down-list                   __A_DRAGDIR_SET
      M-C-o     split-line                  __A_DRAGBAR_ORDER_SET
      M-C-c     exit-recursive-edit         __A_HIDESHOW_BUTTON buttons CONFIG*
      M-C-b     backward-sexp               __A_HIDESHOW_BUTTON
      M-C-a     beginning-of-defun          __A_HIDESHOW_BUTTON all

I `fixed' this problem by creating the file:

    ~/.enlightenment/keybindings.cfg

which looks exactly like:

    /usr/share/enlightenment/config/keybindings.cfg

except that the whole section:

    __ACLASS __BGN
      __NAME KEYBINDINGS_UNCHANGABLE
      __TYPE __TYPE_GLOBAL
      __NEXT_ACTION
      .
      .
      .
    __END

has been removed.  This seems to enable my emacs keys again at the
expense of breaking some enlightenment standards.  Is there a better
way to solve this problem?  Emacs users need to know ;v)

        Thanks,

            -Fred