Re: GnomeAnimator widget

On 22 Sep, Ettore Perazzoli scribbled:

[A bunch of good ideas snipped]

> Any comments?  I would also like to know how this could be integrated
> with `GnomePixmap' and `GnomeStock*'...
>
> --
> Ettore

  I have to first admit that I am fairly unfamiliar with GTK, I haven't
gotten any farther than the "Hello, World!" program.  But it seems to
me like there ought to be some way for the animator to notify its
parent--via signals, maybe?--of various state changes (reaching a new
frame, switching direction, finishing, etc?).  Also, it might be nice
to be able to reset the frame and/or direction on a running animation
and to insert frames into the middle of an animation sequence.

  Like I said, I'm not a GTK expert by a long shot :-) so I could be
totally off-base here.

  Daniel

PGP signature