Office Suite and Gnome 1.0

I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.
I know Gnumeric is going to be part of the Gnome office suite but
what about the word processor and a presentation program. Is Achtung and GWP
going be part of the Gnome suite or are completely new programs going to be
written from scratch. Please someone tell me about the Gnome office suite and
what it is going to contain. Oh ya and one more question. Is Gnome anywhere
near 1.0? Anytime soon? Year? Months? Weeks? or Days? (I doubt it!!). Thanks.

Dill