Re: a newbie question

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, kevin duff wrote:
> to the end of an initrc file tat contained the text:
		   ^^^^^^ .xinitrc

> nxterm -geometry 80x24+153-115 +ut &
> xfm -geometry 265x515+565-130 &
> nxterm -geometry 80x24+438+47 &
>  I was dinking around with quite a variety of possibilities, so I tried
> altering the initrc in the /root folder and the /home folder. I also put the
> fvwm2rc.gnome file in those same directories . It still doesn't work!
>  Please help....tylenol's almost gone....

but I have this in my
-rwxrwxr-x   1 michel   michel        100 Sep  1 22:11 .xsession
file:
xsetroot -solid darkgreen &
xhost +localhost
DISPLAY=localhost:0.0
export DISPLAY
panel &
exec fvwm

and when I start X/Window (my user is michel) GNOME go up and my Window
Manager (fvwm) go up.

2c tips

A SI BIRU
--