Re: gnome win32

> There are very interesting things to do to Linux,  please don't lost your
> time to port gnome to win32.
> Please lost your time develop to Linux gnome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm probably going to do at least a Gtk Win32 port if somebody else
doesn't get to it first, because believe it or not, it can be handy to
build all your software out of one code base without ifdefs, and
having a common GUI API is the way to make that happen.   An added
advantage will be that as Win32 users start to prefer Gtk-based
applications over their Win32 applications (and one hopes that this
will happen) they'll start to have less and less reason to actually
*use* a Win32-based OS, and will eventually switch to Linux or NetBSD.

			       _MelloN_