Need help...

Can anyone explain to me or give me a pointer to how GtkAccelGroups and
keyboard accelerators in general work in gtk?

If anyone here feels like helping out could you please look at
'dia/app/menus.c' and small parts of 'dia/app/interface.c' in the cvs tree.
The accelerators doesn't work at all in gtk 1.1 (because i don't know how they
work...), and in 1.0 they only work after the pop-up menu has popped up once.
What do i do wrong?

/ Alex