Re: Wierdness in libgnomeui

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 07:18:29PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 18:12, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > Johan Dahlin <jdahlin telia com> writes:
> > > Should we do a s/GNOME_APPBAR/GNOME_APP_BAR/ and/or
> > > s/gnome_appbar/gnome_app_bar/ ?
> >
> > Isn't the appbar deprecated?
>
> No.

It is destined to be deprecdated though.  Perhaps in GNOME 2.2, whenever gtk+
gets a better main window thingie, or some such.  I think it doesn't make
much sense in changing these widgets much since they're mostly just waiting
for a replacement before they're deprecated.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   What luck for the rulers that men do not think.