mailgraph/qshape on menubar

Hey,

I've installed mailgraph (and dependencies [1]) on menubar. This simple tool
has become a staple of my mail server maintenance arsenal - it's very useful
to have a quick visual guide to how your mail server is running. It's pretty
interesting already. :-)

I've also copied qshape from postfix 2.1.x into menubar:/usr/local/bin. This
is another must-have tool for postfix administration, providing vastly more
useful information than mailq: per-sender/recipient domain queue statistics.

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] http://nakedape.cc/ftp/nakedape/rhel3/rpm/

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                 unrealistic. Go complete yourself." - Anon