Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

hi infrastructure,
hi ross,

Am Samstag, den 11.02.2006, 14:14 +0100 schrieb Christian Rose:
> [...]

march 18th is a saturday, so i assume this should have been "march
17th"? :-)

> The most recent test migration took 3 days and 3 hours to convert every
> single GNOME module from CVS to Subversion. However, as soon as a module
> has been migrated, it will be available for read and write access via
> Subversion. So, I am hoping to run the migration in such an order that
> the more active/important modules are migrated first, and will be
> available within the first few hours of the migration. Any advice on a
> strategy for preparing the module list in such an activity/importance
> order would be appreciated (via gnome-infrastructure gnome org, pls).
> Maybe I could start taking requests, like a radio DJ? :)

according to http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/index.php, "The first Libre
Graphics Meeting will be held on 17, 18 and 19 March 2006". since gimp
is part of this and uses the gnome cvs/svn, i'd recommend to migrate
gimp with pretty high priority - hackfests at meetings/conferences where
you can't immediately upload your funky new hacks just ain't cool. ;-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!