Request for migration of Evolution mailing lists to gnome.org

hi,

Following the migration of Evolution bugzilla to gnome.org, we (the
evolution community) would like the project mailing lists to be hosted
on the gnome servers, as well.

Currently the public mailing lists pertaining to the Evolution are
evolution lists ximian com
evolution-hackers lists ximian com
evolution-patches ximian com

Kindly let me know how to proceed on getting the mailing lists as well
as their archives migrated. I would be happy to answer any of your
questions in this regard.

Thanks,
Harish

--
Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
Evolution Team