Re: Membership management

Hi,

I have been helping the membership committee to implement a web-based
membership management system. Vincent told me that we will use LDAP as
the directory service, and my question is:

Vincent Untz wrote:

>> I don't know. You might want to contact gnome-infrastructure gnome org
>> about this.

B.Rgrds,
-- Ivan, Wong Yat Cheung <email ivanwong info> GPG: 1024D/7775FDBB: CE88
DBE0 5AF3 D4AC 91F5 6C0E 2C84 B2AD 7775 FDBB