[GNOME-India] The site for GNU/Linux Asia

hi,

it is perhaps www.linuxasia2004.com :: designated contact Ms Aditi
Arora [ 011 - 25771471/72 ; +91 011 25771470] info linuxasia2004 com

so these are the issues at hand ::

[1] we need contact with Novell/Ximian & Wipro personnel

[2] assuming that GNU/Linux Asia would charge for a booth - work on
the modalities for sponsorships

[3] before this first find out if booths are available either at The
HUB or The EXPO (details from the above mentioned site)

[4] perhaps get in touch with Raj Mathur from iLUG-Delhi to see if he
could coordinate with getting some footprint into the said
stall/booth

[5] ideate on the mode and method of goodies to showcase, handouts if
any as well as publicity details and materials

[6] gather an idea on what is generally done at GNOME booths
worldwide and customise the same for our context, did we get in touch
with G Karunakar [IndLinux] about showcasing their work on GNOME ?

and any other issues the group feels requires to be thrashed out.

just heard from Sayamindu that GNOME-B'lore has created a web
presence. Great going guys !! but where is the announcement for it on
the GNOME-India list ?

have a wonderful day
warm regards
sankarshan

Collecting data is only the first step towards wisdom,
but sharing data is the first step towards community
- Henry Louis Gates Jr.