Re: Georgian Gnome l10n state

Hallo Danilo,

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 22:29 +0100, Alinux wrote:
> Danilo Åegan wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >

> Hello Danilo ,
> > Basically, we have two candidate coordinators, if I understood
> > everything right.  So, here's my analysis of the situation.
> >

> Yes I Vladimer (Alinux) Sichinava and Alexander (sd-tux) Didebulidze
> > Current coordinator:
> >   Aiet Kolkhi <aiet qartuli net>
> >
> >   With the homepage for Georgian Gnome l10n here:
> >     http://aiet.qartuli.net/projects/gnome_en.php
> >
> >   There appears to be a significant amount of translations here:
> >     http://gakartuleba.sapikhvno.org/on/po/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all
> >   Most of the modules here are over 50% translated.
> >
> >   List at
> >     http://aiet.qartuli.net/mailman/listinfo/ka_aiet.qartuli.net
> >   seems pretty dead.
> >
> >   Aiet, why is none of this in Gnome CVS?
> >     http://i18n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html
> >

> We have mailed him totem.po at 2.8 period.... nothing commited...
> I don't want even talk with him. Promises, promises and promises!!!!
> I'm not a kid..
> :(
>
> > Proposed coordinator:
> >   Vladimer Sichinava <alinux profusion it>
> >   His Ubuntu Launchpad homepage: https://launchpad.net/people/alinux
> >   (also supported by Alexander Didebulidze <lists inet ge>)
> >

> Yes we both :)
> >   Translation results (in size seems equivalent to Aiet's, I didn't
> >   check too closely, I am on limited bandwidth right now):
> >     http://svn.inet.ge/svn/ka_GE/
> >
> Alexander is working on it right now... also we want wo create a
> simple geo GNOME translators welcome page.
> Work in progress....
We don't have a web interface for it now but you can see stats here:
http://svn.inet.ge/svn/ka_GE/STATS.txt

Can you please tell me if there is a ready web interface from gnome
project like one from KDE at
"http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/about.html";...

The genstats.sh script generates .mo files(for quick testing) in MO
directory too...
http://svn.inet.ge/svn/ka_GE/MO/

Cheers,
Alexander Didebulidze