Re: Translation of Chronojump

Ð ÑÑÐ, 26. 04 2006. Ñ 12:49 +0200, Xavier de Blas ÐÐÑÐ:
> Hello all
>
> Firstly, thanks for answering
>
> Could i use Intltool without autoconf/automake ?

For the status pages and for translators, you only need to make use of
"intltool-update" and similar.

The simplest setup for you would be to:

1. run "touch POTFILES.in" in "po" directory
2. run "intltool-update -m" in "po" directory which will report missing
files
3. run "cp missing POTFILES.in"
4. add "po/LINGUAS" file listing all the languages it's translated to
(eg. "de" part of de.po files you've got, one per line)

To test, run "intltool-update -p" to generate a POT file.  If you see
any kind of *.pot file, it means it succeeded.  To update the
translation, try "intltool-update de" (if you've got "de.po").

Finally, when all of this works, let us know so we can

To see how C# support otherwise works (I am not sure of the keywords
gettext picks up), check other packages such as Blam!
(http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/blam).

Cheers,
Danilo