Re: Commit policies and autogenerated changes

Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 Ã 15:21 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
> Yesterday at 15:58, Tommi Vainikainen wrote:
>
> > Is there any general commit policy regarding this? Is it up to
> > maintainers of the module or can team leader tell to not to touch
> > translations under their supervision?
>
> Not really.  intltool build stuff should not update-pos on make dist
> anymore (I think), so it is our *recommendation* that maintainers do
> NOT commit such updates.

Is there a doc somewhere explaining how to intltoolize a module? I asked
a few weeks ago on IRC because libwcnk doesn't use intltool and when I
do a release, I always have to commit modified po files...

(Alternatively, if someone wants to do it, he's welcome ;-))

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.