Re: Help with i18n problem in contact-lookup

Today at 1:12, Francisco Javier F. Serrador wrote:

> Now the applet does not show any text on the add applet dialog, so can
> anyone give me a clue about whats happening?

Look at intltool/README file to see what you need to put in your
data/Makefile.am in order to have .server.in.in files transformed into
.server.in by intltool.

It basically doesn't work because you're installing files with text in
"_value" attributes instead of "value" attributes.

Cheers,
Danilo