Re: Supressing a %d parameter in a string

> > When you are using the numbered version of the formatting parameters,
> > you should just be able to leave out the ones that you don't want.  Does
> > that parameter ever have any other value besides 1 for that message?
>
> No, you can't. If you leave out parameter#1 and use parameter#2, you get
> an error.

That's what I thought and that's also why I tryed %0$d. I could swear I have
already seen that as a way to avoid the error message and make the number do
not show in UI.

Is there a way to do that? Something like we use to swap the order of
parameters?

Raphael Higino