Re: new module gnumeric-functions?

Am Sonntag, den 20.02.2005, 20:48 +0100 schrieb Christian Rose:
> mån 2005-02-21 klockan 01:22 +0800 skrev Funda Wang:
> > Hello,
> >
> > It seems that Gnumeric team has introduced a new module at
> > gnumeric/po-functions/. Should we added it into stat pages?
>
> Done now, thanks for the notice!

I think this don't work at the moment. As far as I see this directory
should contain all and only function descriptions. But this will not
work with intltool. We need a custom script to filter all "F_" (means
function descriptions) marked messages out of the sources. If you run
intltool-update at the moment, you get everything but no function
descriptions.

Regards,
Frank