Re: "Openoffice" module in translation statistics

Hi Christian,

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 23:24 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> I've now simply copied the following translations from openoffice to
> ooo-build:

	Thanks,

> I didn't find any ALL_LINGUAS variable in the ooo-build configure.in
> though, so I'm unsure on how I'm supposed to enable these new
> translations...

	Right - well; we only translate .desktop files and so we use an
intltool command that merges everything available [ I think ].

> In addition, it seems there is a "bonobo" subdirectory in ooo-build
> which, in its turn, has another, separate po directory.

	Yes - that's rather an ananchronism, it's currently disabled in the
build & I'm not certain what we're going to do with it long-term, so ...
best to leave it alone for now I think.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot