Re: please pause release notes translations

On 29/08/2005, at 6:30 PM, Murray Cumming wrote:

Luis, how much time does this leave us to (re)translate these release notes? I thought we only have until Wednesday to get translations in.

No, translations can _start_ on Wednesday. Until then the strings will
change lots. From Wednesday they will be frozen, to make your life easier.

Um, I thought we were in string freeze now ... I'm confused.

Is there anywhere online I can see actual "due dates" for translations? That would be helpful, especially when one is juggling available time between projects' priorities.

Thankyou for your help. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)