Finding where to report non-bugzilla bugs :(

Hello everybody :)

I hope we all survive the pre-release insanity so we can try surviving the post-release party. :D

Meanwhile, down at the bug farm...

I've encountered, again, files for which there is no listing on Bugzilla. I don't want to bother people here each time this happens, if possible. Is there a way (1) I can find the appropriate bug- reporting address and (2) encourage these people to use Bugzilla?

The files for which there is no Bugzilla listing, and for which I have typos to report, are (at the moment):

monkey-bubble
red-carpet
gdesklets (and gdesklets-extras)
libbonobo

Thankyou for your help, as always.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)