Re: Supported languages in 2.12

ÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ,

Yesterday at 23:42, ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:

> I was wondering if I have to notify someone that Macedonian is over
> 80%? According to Danilo's weekly stats script and something else I
> read I know that all languages that have more that 80% of GNOME
> localized are considerd officially supported languages.

Do not worry, I'll probably be the one to update the release notes,
and they will reflect exactly what happens to be in the latest weekly
report (actually, I have daily stats as well, so we can create nice
graphs if anyone is interested: check out kvota.net/gnom/stats212.php).

Also, note that we MAY exclude gnome-applets/po-locations and
gtk+/po-properties for the final count down, since these are not
really relevant for "supportedness" measure (i.e. there are 7k
locations and rarely we need all of them translated, and gtk+
properties are not shown in any program actually shipped with Gnome).

> Just want to make sure that this will be the case with the Macedonian
> language. :)

I guess we can manually put "mk" into "totally unsupported, don't use
ever, statistics are a lie" category just for you :P

Cheers,
Danilo