Re: (KA) Georgian support

sön 2004-09-26 klockan 08.51 skrev Priit Laes:
> > I could ask Pablo Saratxaga (Mandrakesoft's i18n coord.) to kindly
> > upload the Georgian POs to gnome cvs again, but I guess that would not
> > be a solution as he has enough to do anyway and the georgian l10n
> > would require cvs commit couple of times a week.
>
> In case you can't find anyone who could do commits for you, then I would
> be happy to help. Just send me the files and tell me from which branch
> they are. I usually have some free time in the evenings.
> Although I don't know whether it's allowed with GTP policy.
> Christian (or any other GTP coordinator), would it be OK if I commit
> them instead of Georgian l10n coordinator?

No. Please *never* commit any translations unless you're sure the
coordinator of the affected language approves of it.

If the coordinator is unreachable or non-existing or there is any other
not easily solved problem with the team, *that* problem should be solved
first, and the problem brought up on this list.

This is because we don't want any situations where existing coordinators
and existing teams are being by-passed, or situations where the
coordinatorship for any language becomes unclear.

That being said, the Georgian coordinator has been changed now, so I
assume you now have permission from the current coordinator to help
him...