Re: New team for Iranian Azerbaijani (az_IR)

Abbas Izad wrote:

Iranian Azeris has Persian (Farsi) as their second speaking
>writing language so fallback to Persian comes quite naturally to them!

Why would they want to fall back to their second speaking/writing language when they have a chance to fall back to their native one just written with latin? Is latin so disturbing to look at? I cannot get it.

Anyways, I think the topic is pretty much closed now.

Metin