Re: Earliest day for rolling tarballs?

Today at 18:27, Ãsmund SkjÃveland wrote:

> According to http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/, the 2.8.0 tarballs are
> due 13th of September. but how long before are they made? In other
> words, what is the last date we are still certain that our
> translations will be included in GNOME 2.8.0?

Ãsmund, that's not something we can know for sure.  You should simply
try to commit any translation updates as soon as possible.

OTOH, it's quite safe to assume that most tarballs will be rolled out
on September 12th and 13th, with occasional one getting out on 11th.
That's just the impression I got so far.

Cheers,
Danilo