GNOME 2.10 status pages added

I've tried to add GNOME 2.10 translation status pages at
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/ that show HEAD of the modules.
These 2.10 status pages should show up as soon as the status pages
update, in case I did everything correctly. At the same time, the GNOME
2.6 translation status pages were removed since no new releases of GNOME
2.6 are expected to be made. GNOME 2.8 status pages are still present
however, since there will be more releases made of GNOME 2.8:
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/.

GNOME 2.10 (i.e. HEAD of the modules) is still highly experimental, and
most translation teams should hence still focus their translation
efforts on GNOME 2.8. This is especially true for teams with complete or
nearly complete translation coverage -- my advise to these teams would
be to focus on trying to improve and fix bugs in the GNOME 2.8
translations, so that those fixed translations can be included in GNOME
2.8.

For teams that have just started and/or are nowhere near completion
w.r.t. translation coverage, it may however be better to focus the
translation efforts on GNOME 2.10 (HEAD) instead, so that the target
will be the more distant future versions of GNOME. That is, unless you
estimate that you will be ready with your GNOME 2.8 translations in time
for the GNOME 2.8.1 release. If that is not the case, go with focusing
on the GNOME 2.10 "developer-libs" and "desktop" sections.