Re: Weekly translation status

Today at 1:26, Adam Weinberger wrote:

>>> (05.23.2004 @ 1854 PST): Danilo Segan said, in 0.9K: <<
>> Ok, if nobody complains in a day or two, I'll switch it back to 2.6
>> (this switching back and forth has no side effect since stats will be
>> mailed on Friday :).
>>> end of "Re: Weekly translation status" from Danilo Segan <<
>
> Would it be possible to have both 2.6 and 2.8 statistics generated and
> emailed? 2.6 statistics are the most important, but 2.8 statistics are
> the most interesting.

It would, but I'm not sure translators want them both.  After all,
very similar Gnome 2.6 statistics can now be viewed at
http://l10-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.6/top.html (because it includes
only desktop and developer-libs after other categories have been moved
to gnome-2.8); without the weekly changes, though.

Technically, there's no problem at all, so just make your picks. ;)

Cheers,
Danilo