Status of the teams page (was Re: Urdu maintainer)

tis 2004-03-30 klockan 23.26 skrev shaz@linux.net.pk:
> Just thought I'd let the relevant person know that the team list hasn't been
> updated. I am the new Urdu co-ordinator, I sent a message about a week ago.
> Just for your information my name is Shahzad Chohan. Please use this email
> address as the correspondance address.

Ok, this is the situation:
I've kept the sources in CVS for the GTP language teams page
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html) updated at all
times, even with the recent team additions and changes (Urdu, Northern
Sotho, Zulu, Kirghiz) in the last days. Those changes *have* been
applied to the master source for this page, so it's not that your team
announcements have been forgotten.

However, as a consequence of the recent security incident on the
gnome.org web server that has been announced elsewhere
(http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2004-March/msg00019.html), all services of the gnome.org web server haven't been restored yet. In particular, this means that at the moment the master copy of the HTML page doesn't actually get pushed to the web server, so what you see right now at the URL mentioned above is actually an old, not updated copy of the page.

I know this is unfortunate since the the teams page serves as the
official list of what GTP language teams exist and who their
coordinators are, but hopefully this situation will be solved soon and
the page on the web server actually get updated. People are working hard
on getting the services restored, just try to be a little patient in the
mean time.