Small bug within status page

Hello,

We zh_CN team are writing a php script which will phrase GTP status page,
then checkout/update corresponding po/$lang.po without have to checkout
all the repository. It might be easier for cvs commiters.

The script works quite well now. Only that the status page itself need a
bit adjustment.

See http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/zh_CN/extras/index.html
Find the app named "firestarter". Now, its cvs path is "firestarter/po/".
Would it be better remove the ending slash just as other apps?

BTW, if you want, I would like to share this script.