RE: Is it okay to not use %d in msgstr, even if %d in msgid?

   Hello!

Mea culpa. I once read what I told you on another place as a sugestion. I
never used it myself.  As so, I never tested it. I later, after my reply
below, told that this would not work. So I appologize myself for waisting
your time.

The bottom line, anyway, is that a thing not accepted by msgfmt should never
be commited.

Once again, I'm sorry... Be happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"