Re: Status page doesn't show translation progress correctly

> The most probably reason is that the file cannot pass `msgfmt -c` check.

I tested it and you are right. The .po is bad. Thank you for alerting me.

I'll correct the .po and ask a commiter of my team to send it again. Sorry
for sending a po which was not verified, but I'm almost sure I verified the
po before I gzip'ed it and the commiter usually does it too. I don't know
what happened.

Again, thank you.

Raphael Higino