Re: FW: Creating a GNOME Bugzilla component for your language

Am Sonntag, den 08.08.2004, 15:02 +0200 schrieb Christian Rose:
> sön 2004-08-08 klockan 12.51 skrev James R. Johnson:
> > I sent this in reply, but it bounced from your menthos gnome org e-mail.
>
> Again, I'm so sorry.
>
> Please verify that the listing on
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editcomponents.cgi?product=l10n is now
> correct.

BTW: Filing bugs isn't propagated. I've only had 3 or 4 through
bugzilla. Most people tell me on IRC what's wrong. I think we need a
shift of policy when it comes to this bugzilla component. Various parts
of the desktop (GNOME about dialog etc.) should tell users to file bugs
if they find mistranslations.

regs,
 Chris