How to get a new category added to the l10n bugzilla product

What is the process for having a new locale added to the l10n product in
bugzilla (this is one of those "where do we record bugzilla bugs"
questions)?

There is a bug in procman/po/gu.po that is breaking the build (bad
syntax in the file), but I can't file it due to the lack of gu component
in l10n.

[Somebody needs to write out "I must run 'msgfmt -c gu.po' *before*
committing" 1000 times by hand as punishment for this bug, too.]

Cheers,
Malcolm