Re: [Fwd: Problematic modules in Gnome CVS]

> * GnomeMeeting *
>
> This one has an updated POTFILES.in just fine, but it uses a generated
> cat-id-tbl.c which uses continuation lines ("\" and a newline following
> it) in C strings. I propose to change that to the form of separate
> strings per line, or (better) to fix gettext tools to handle it. OTOH,
> I'm providing a patch, that changes all occurences of:
> "This is \
> a string"
> to:
> "This is "
> "a string"
>
> which works with intltool and gettext much better, yet it's a valid C
> code.
>
> Any comments before I file a bug (like idea for better way of solving
> this problem :)?

I'm sorry but I can't find that file in my CVS version, it doesn't
appear either when browsing from cvs.gnome.org.
That file contains very old strings that do not exist anymore and seems
to come from an antic GnomeMeeting version.

I can't find it either in the release version of GnomeMeeting.

So I'm really confused, where did you get it from?

PS: I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org